AP POLYCET Detailed Counselling Notification 2018: Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic entrance certificate verification, rank wise document verifying dates, web counseling schedule announced by SBTET at https://appolycet.nic.in. The Qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2018 are informed that the admission into Polytechnics will be conducted based on Web Counselling.
The detailed procedure of Web counselling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification and is also available at https://appolycet.nic.in. Accordingly, the qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET 2018 and Non-qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under.
Certificates to be Produced by all Candidates:
All the candidates should proved all original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies. For a List of Required Documents candidates can check here.
Fee to be Paid:
- The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay ₹ 300/-
- OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay ₹ 600/- towards Processing Fee.
- Tuition fee payable after allotment is ₹ 3800/- (for Government and aided Polytechnics and it varies from Rs. 15500 to Rs.21,000 per annum in Private unaided Polytechnics and Second Shift Engineering Colleges.
- The reimbursement of Tuition fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by Governments of Andhra Pradesh from time to time. However, all the candidates have to pay Rs.800/- towards A.P-SBTET recognition fee as prescribed.
Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for
(Reporting Time at HLC 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
|17th May, 2018||1||12,000|
|18th May, 2018||12,001||25,000|
|19th May, 2018||25,001||38,000|
|20th May, 208||38,001||52,000|
|21st May, 2018||52,001||67,000|
|22nd May, 2018||67,001||84,000|
|23rd May, 2018||84,001||LAST RANK|
LAST Means: Including not qualified/ Minority candidates not appeared in A.P-POLYCET and who have already applied to Convenor based on SSC or its equivalent examination Marks.
- Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
- ST candidates have to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centers marked with ** only, see Annexure-II.
- PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) and Anglo-Indian, should attend for the Certificate Verification only at Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada as per the dates given in the Schedule.
Schedule for Centralised Certificate Verification For PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games and Anglo-
(Reporting Time 09:00 A.M Everyday)
|Date||Reporting Time||Category||Ranks Called|
|17th May, 2018||09:00 AM||Anglo-Indian, PH & CAP||1 – Last|
|18th May, 2018||09:00 AM||NCC||1 – 40,000|
|19th May, 2018||09:00 AM||Sports||1 – 30,000|
|20th May, 2018||09:00 AM||NCC||40,001 – Last Rank|
|21st May, 2018||09:00 AM||Sports||30,001 – 65,000|
|22nd May, 2018||09:00 AM||Sports||65,001 – Last Rank|
PH – Physically handicapped (visual, hearing, orthopedically disabled) , NCC- National Cadet Cops, Sports- Sports & Games; CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
Note: It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
Schedule for Exercising Web Options
|20th & 21st May, 2018||1||30,000|
|22nd & 23rd May, 2018||30,001||60,000|
|24th & 25th May, 2018||60,001||LAST|
|26th May, 2018||Change of Options Rank 1 – Last|
|28th May, 2018||Release of Allotments on Web|
On the last day of schedule, options last exercised by the candidate will be frozen and candidate should take a print out. IF CANDIDATE WISHES TO CHANGE THE OPTIONS ONCE AGAIN AFTER FREEZING, APPROACH ANY ONE OF THE HELP LINE CENTRES ON 08-06-2017 TO MODIFY FROZEN OPTIONS. THIS IS THE FINAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFTER THIS NO FURTHER CHANGE CAN BE DONE. THE OPTIONS RECORDED IN THE SERVER ON THE LASTDAY WILL ALONE BE CONSIDERED FOR ALLOTMENT OF SEATS.
1) Allotments will be placed in Website https://appolycet.nic.in on 28th May, 2018 after 06.00 PM.
2) Enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3) Download the allotment order.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on APPOLYCET-2018, please keep visiting our AP Polytechnic website https://appolycet.co.in. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....