AP POLYCET 2020 Application. Candidates can register for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Diploma entrance exam through Online mode as well as offline mode also. You can check detailed POLYCET Notification from here and if you are eligible and interested, you submit the form by following steps given below or by purchasing or downloading the offline pdf form and submitting it at HLCs. Detailed procedure is explained below.
AP POLYCET 2020 Application
- Commencement of online applications: 16th March, 2020
- Last date to apply POLYCET: 21st July, 2020
- Date of conduct of POLYCET 2020: will be announced soon.
Offline Application Process
Student can approach any of the nearest ap online /payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics). Student can approach any of the nearest aponline /payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics). Check list of help line centers from official notification pdf available here.
Download and filled in application form with photograph affixed (Do not staple and Do not sign on the photo) and duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest Aponline /Meeseva /Payment gateway /Net Banking/ Help Line center with a cash payment of Rs 350/-.
How to register Online?
- Open polycetap.nic.in official website only in Internet Explorer 9.0 or above. Home page appears.
- Next click on “File Application” link form the menu and fill the details of your 10th Board, Hall Ticket Number as per records and click on Show Application.
- Required documents are 10th class Hall Ticket Number, Appeared Year, DOB, Photo, Aadhaar/Mobile/E-mail ID, Income and SADAREM Certificate (optional)
- Fill in the place where you would like to appear for examination. Refer the table of examination/ help line centers.
- Enter the area code to which you are local to Andhra Pradesh.
- Enter your reservation category (BC/SC/ST).
- Enter your special category, if any ( CAP/SP/PH/NCC ).
- Fill in minority community details (other than Hindu) as entered in your school records.
- Fill in your Willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at Hyderabad center.
- Fill in the Aadhaar UID Number.
- In the next step upload your Photo & Signature.
- Pay Application Fee & Download Hall Ticket after submitting your application.
- After successful submission of your application your hall ticket will be generated.
- Check all the details correctly and attend exam center with all the requirements on given date in hall ticket.
- We wish you All the best for your examination.
- Official website of AP POLYCET: polycetap.nic.in
- Download Application Form
- AP POLYCET Courses Offered
- Important Dates & Exam Schedule
- Check Exam Syllabus
- Exam Pattern & Structure
- Helpline Centers
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on APPOLYCET-2018, please keep visiting our AP Polytechnic website https://appolycet.co.in. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....