AP POLYCET Required Documents for Certificate Verification: Accordingly the qualified candidates of AP POLYCET 2018 and Non qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies of Following documents.
Accordingly, the qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2018 and Non-qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies listed below.
Required Documents for AP POLYCET Certificate Verification: All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
- POLYCET 2018 Rank Card & Hall Ticket
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo (Original or Internet copy),
- Aadhar Number
- IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education),
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2015 or white ration Card for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates.
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
PH Category: In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only be considered under PH category.
CAP Category: Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification.
Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of sanik welfare of A.P is final in this matter Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of residence.
NCC & Sports: To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar the competent authority of their place of Residence.
Candidates are informed to carefully check all the documents mentioned in “Check List for AP POLYCET Certificate Verification” above. Candidates also check Detailed AP POLYCET 2018 Counselling Notification.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on APPOLYCET-2018, please keep visiting our AP Polytechnic website https://appolycet.co.in. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....