AP POLYCET Results 2018: State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh declares polytechnic entrance results at www.polycetap.nic.in. Students can Download AP CEEP 2018 Rank card of Polytechnic admission result by entering roll number. The AP POLYCET results 2018 will be announced along with the score card / rank card. AP POLYCET rankcard consists of Candidates Name, Subject wise obtained marks and State Wide rank of the candidate in AP POLYCET entrance exam 2016. Candidates have to preserve the rank card for further use.
AP POLYCET 2018 Results Update on 11th May, 2018
Now candidates can view and download AP POLYCET 2018 results rank cards from official site. Candidates can also download their OMR Sheet now. For step by step process check below details.
AP POLYCET 2018 Results Update on 10th May, 2018
AP POLYCET Rank Cards 2018 @ 11:15 AM
As there is heavy traffic to the official website candidates are requested to check their marks report at manabadi.co.in. For rank cards candidates are requested to please be patience till afternoon. Official site polycetap.nic.in will soon provide rank cards to download.
AP POLYCET Results 2018 @ 10:30 AM
Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) released results and rank cards of AP POLYCET 2018 entrance exam for admission into Diploma Courses. All the candidates can now check and download rank cards at www.polycetap.nic.in.
AP POLYCET Results 2018 @ 05:30 AM
AP POLYCET Results 2018
Aspirants who have appeared for the Polycet examination are requested to check their AP POLYCET result 2018. Aspirants are also requested to download the SBTET AP Result Score card from official website sbtetap.gov.in. Candidates belonging to General category should obtain 36 marks i.e; 30 % in the AP POLYCET 2018. However, there is no cutoff marks for SC/ST candidates. Students who will qualify in the exam re eligible for the admissions into colleges.
- POLYCET Exam Date: 27th April 2018
- AP POLYCET Results 2018 Date: 10th May, 2018
Official Websites to Check AP POLYCET Results 2018: polycetap.nic.in
AP POLYCET Rank Card Download 2018
- The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning rank, on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission in to diploma courses.
- In case of a tie in rank at entrance test, the marks of the following subjects at Entrance Test in the same order as given below shall be considered for resolving the tie.
i) Mathematics. ii) Physics. iii) Date of Birth
- The results and Rank Cards will also be dispatched within a week from the date of declaration of results.
- The Candidates can download rank card from hptts://polycetap.nic.in or www.sbtetap.gov.in or from any help line centers or otherwise can contact coordinator of any helpline center for any further assistance.
Steps to Check and Download AP POLYCET Results 2018
- Visit official website www.polycetap.nic.in
- From Menu Find the “AP POLYCET Result 2018” link
- Next Enter your Hall Ticket No. If you miss your Hall Ticket download from here.
- And Click on View Rank Card Button
- After Download AP POLYCET Result 2018
- After Take a Print out For future use.
After the announcement of AP POLYCET Results 2018 and Rank Cards candidates can also download and check their OMR Sheet on which they marked answers during the examination.
Steps to Download AP POLYCET OMR Sheet 2018
- Go to official website www.polycetap.nic.in
- Check Find the “View OMR Sheet” link click on
- Next Enter your POLYCET – 2018 Hall Ticket No.
- And Click on “Show OMR Sheet” Button
- You will downloading the OMR Sheet.
How to Open / View downloaded OMR Sheet?
- Use Firefox OR Internet Explorer 9.0 and above to view OMR sheet in ‘tiff’ image format.
- If unable to view the image file directly, Save file as .tiff image
and view with any Image Viewer.
Still if you are not able to view downloaded OMR Sheet follow below steps.
File will be downloaded with name “displayOMR.aspx” file name. You can directly view the file if you download and open it from “Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer 9.0 and above.” If you downloaded from any other browser follow these steps.
- Find your downloaded file with name “displayOMR.aspx“
- Rename the file to “displayOMR.tiff” (to rename the file select the file and press F2 button)
- Now Right Click on the File – Open With any Image Viewer like Paint or Windows Picture Manager or Windows Photo Viewer etc.
- This can display your OMR Answer Sheet now.
- Still if you face any problem please write us in below comment box.
Note: OMR Sheet will be displayed in ‘tif’ file format. Save and view using Image Viewer.
Check whether Do you want to open or save displayOMR.tiff opened in Pop-Up menu, If so click on either ‘Open’ or ‘Save’ to view.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on APPOLYCET-2018, please keep visiting our AP Polytechnic website https://appolycet.co.in. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....