AP POLYCET Self Reporting & Joining Letter Download 2018 from https://appolycet.nic.in. Andhra Pradesh 1st Phase allotments released on 28th May, 2018. Now all the willing candidates have to self report in the web portal after paying fee challan and generate Joining Report and submit it in their respective colleges.
- Allotments of candidates have been released on 28-05-2018 AFTER FIRST PHASE. The candidates are informed to report on or before last date at the allotted college duly paying the amount through challan and submit Xerox copies of all original certificates, receipt of certificates, allotment order, joining report and fee paid challan in the college.
- Candidate reporting at college directly shall be instructed to report through self- reporting system or at the nearest HLC for updating his joining details; otherwise, his/her allotment is cancelled and will be treated as a vacancy for subsequent phase of counseling.
- If a candidate wishes to submit income certificate now, he shall be instructed to approach nearest helpline center for entry of fee reimbursement eligibility and download a revised allotment order.
- Candidates have been instructed to accept their willingness to join the allotted college/course through self reporting system. Candidate shall use his credentials such as POLYCET hallticket number, loginID, date of birth and the password set by self to login and express willingness by click on Self reporting system. The check box against the candidates reported through self reporing system will be highlighted(Enabled).
- When the link Candidate joining details entry is selected, the following screen will be displayed. Enter college counseling code and branch code.
Check AP POLYCET 1st Phase College allotments 2018
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on APPOLYCET-2018, please keep visiting our AP Polytechnic website https://appolycet.co.in. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....